White tongue with bumps on the back of throat, intermittent chest pain and tightness, breathing trouble, tests normal. Cause?

hello, i am 24 and i have had a white tounge with a few bumbs in the back of my throat for 2 months now and i have chest pain on and off again that make it a little hard too breath its not severe but enough to notice, like a tight cheset from time to time. I came to europe for an extended vacaio nad this all started with a gastric problem htat lasted a month and after i took amocacilin antibotics for some of those issues and then i got a yeast infection followed my the white tounge and bumbs. I went to a gyno and a general doctor and another doctor got meds for the yeast incefction and then another antibiotic for ear, throat, noce infection. Its all still there minus the gastric problems. I read online it could me sinus issues, i do have headchaes and feel dizzy from time to time too. I went to 3 different doctors bottom like what could this white tounge mean? I had blood drawn too no high white blood cells or anything, everthing was normal.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012