White stuff on bowels, frequent bowel movements, irritated anus. Suggestions?

Male, 24 years old- i had a couple episodes of bowel movements. My first BM had this white stuff on it, look like pieces of wet toilet paper around all stools , then my anus and rectum started to hurt especially when I tighten the sphincter or sit for a long period of time. it also has been itching severely at random times, but majority of times is at night or in the shower with hot water n soap. The second BM it was only the first stool with the same white stuff but only at the tip. My anus feels swollen. Please let me know what u think it could be, I m getting worried...
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012