White spots on the cornea, difficulty in viewing bright light leading to watering, redness, use contact lenses. Reason?

Appearance of two white spots on the cornea , an eye allergy or is it a repurcussion of using yearly contact lenses? I am shruthi, 24yrs old. i am experiencing difficulty due to problem in my eyes frm a couple of days now. two white spots have appeared on the cornea , its in the perimeter. i experience difficulty viewing when bright light is there, it starts to water and also my eye turns red. i regularly use contact lenses (yearly).
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013