White spots on face after applying asepxia soap for pimples. Suggestions?

Hello , well I'm hoping u can really help me ? I've been using asepxia soap for pimples & all of a sudden I started getting this white spots on my face so I just applied soap on my forehead where I have more pimples but then my skin started to burn & it feels really dry . Idont know wat to do or put on it because if I buy a lotion I feel like it is goin to make my pimples more and I feel really down now . What can I do ? Pls help
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013