White spot on the corner of the iris, hurts when going out in the sun, redness, pain. What should I do?

I have a white spot, almost looks like a milky white, on the corner of my iris. (the blue part of my eye). Its my right eye only, it started getting red a couple weeks ago, I just assumed I was wearing my contacts too much and stopped. Since then I only wear my contacts once a week. Last night I noticed, there was a white spot, it feels like my eye is bruised. When I go into the sun, or any direct light, I can t see out of my right eye and it hurts a is now completely bloodshot and I put visine in last night and it reduced the redness for probably about an hour and it stopped the pain too. What do I do?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012