White spot above right eye. Used hydrocortisone cream, no relief. History of eczema. Treatment?

Hi, I noticed a white spot above my right eye about 3 weeks ago. I thought it was eczema so I used the prescribed cream as I have in the past, however I have only had to us it on my back not my face. I have good skin care for I clean my face morning and night with time wise Mary Kay . Hav neve had fatal issues other than th typical monthly bumps every now and then. I went to the dermatologist last week and she gave me 2 creams to use. I am African American and the creams she gave me are not working it s actually made the spot worse . The spot has gotten lighter. I discontinued th creams and I have been using a hydrocortisone cream the past 2 days and it hasn t gotten better or worse. What do you recommend ?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012