White, runny discharge from vagina, no pain or soreness. Taking Loestrin, had sex

hi im 17 years old and concerned about a white runny discharge that is coming out of my virgina, i dont know why this is happening, im having no pain, soreness, or anything just the discharge, just to add that i had sex with my boyfriend but was on the loestrin pill but he didnt have a condom on, i have been getting pains in my stomach, lot my appite, feeling sick when i eat and my breast have been sore but it isnt to painful so please help me
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012