White powdery substance in stool. Suffering with constipation and diarrhea. Using phillips stool softener. Allergic reactions?

For the past two months I've been constipated or having diarrhea on and off. I would go anywhere from 2 to 4 days with no bowel movements but just really bad odorless gas and cramps. This past weekend I had not gone since Thursday and was miserable to the point of being in tears. I decided that when the pain came back I would sit on the toilet until something happened. The pain subsided but I sat and wait and as soon as the pain came back I pushed and a few dark pellets came out followed by yellowish brown diarrhea. When I was done I noticed an orange oblong object about the size of an orange peanut candy in my stool. At this point I was scared so I wadded up toilet paper and grabbed it. It was jelly like but I cracked it open and there was a white powdery substance inside. I feel extremely nauseous and have no idea what to do. (I also started taking "phillips stool softener" to help. What could this be? Am I allergic to milk or processed food?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013