White patch on inner labia, sensitivity, no STDs. Yeast infection?

hi for the past few days my underwear has been bothering me. and i found a small white patch on my inner labia yesterday, and it is pretty sensitive to touch (not in a good way) and it itches sometimes too, but i dont have any pain normally when i urinate, and i dont have weird discharge . when i had sex with my boyfriend yesterday i didn t really enjoy it because my inner labia area felt pretty raw. i got tested last week for full panel STDs ( chlamydia , gonerhhea, and HIV ) and everything came back negative. this happened to me about 2 months ago around the same time (a few days before my scheduled period date), do you think i have a mild local yeast infection? i ve never gotten an yeast infection in my life before, so im really lost. please help. thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012