White lump at the end of mouth that keeps spreading, grows in height, discharges cream colored solids, causes frequent throat infection, fever, neck pain<br>

I am 28 years female, not married, 48 kg. I have a white lump in the end of my mouth from at least 6 months. The white lumps are spreading with minimal speed. these are now 3 in numbers with size of 2-3 mm. These grow in height also and these discharge cream color soft solids which i generally remove while brushing my tooth . With this I have following symptoms: Frequent throat infection. Frequent low grade fever, max 100.5 Neck pain from last 15 years with no significant diagnosis.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012