White layer on penis under foreskin. Pain while pulling back, Skin dry, cuts,tears. Cure?

I am having a strange problem for the first time in my life. i am 27 years old. Suddenly one day i discovered that there is a white layer on my penis under my foreskin , on the glans (glands). I had pain on the foreskin when i was pulling it back to clean it with water. the layer was pretty thick and needed time to get off. i used to clean with warm water but keeps coming back daily. Also when i rub the layer off or wash it away, My foreskin becomes extremely dry and develops cuts as the skin tears apart and takes time to heal and repeats every time. Also some kind or mild burning on my foreskin on inner layer. and the pain grows when my penis is erect. i cannot bare the pain to get my foreskin back when erect. i dont have any sex. please advise me a cure & also the reason for the same.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013