White heads on vaginal area towards belly, had done waxing in the past week. What could this be?

hi Doctor, this query is about my wife, she has some pimples like with white head on her vaginal area, these pimples are not on the actual vagina i mean not on the clitoris or lips but on top part of the vaginal areas i mean couples inches towards belly, is this something to worry about, she did waxing about 2 weeks ago, i dont think this ingrown hair or anything like that....if u can help me with this, we dont have history of STDs
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012