White fluid coming out of vagina. Clinhen forte useful? Any side effects?

hi I am aparna from Delhi. Recently my doctor suggested me to use Clingen forte. I am not very sure whether i should use it or not The problem was about the white fluid coming out of my vagina , so doctor consulted me this. I can understand abt the infection part but is it safe to use it for a while and can we have intercourse after using this.??? Would look forward for your suggestion. Also let me know if it will have any impact on the other part of the body or incase of pregnancy. Thanks, Aparna
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
get fas 3 kit u will be ok :)