White flakes on eyelids and eyelashes, itchiness, redness. Ointments to be used?

Really, wow! When I was around 10, I would wake up with white flakes on my eyelids and eyelashes. I would rub, scratch and wash until they were off, mostly because I didn't like they way it looked and it was itchy. It caused redness and worsened. I was given an ointment and it went away. I'm 42 and it has returned. Don't remember what the ointment was called.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
hi thanks for ques here

please use homoeopathic medicine Sepia 200 4 drop 3 times and natrum sulf 200 4 drop 3 times a day with cup of water

dr praveen pathak