White fishy smell around clitoris, no discharge from vagina, virgin. Tips to get rid of it ?

Hi I'm AAA and I'm 16 I am not sexually active at all yet and I'm still a virgin but I have this white fishy smelly stuff around my clitorus as the day progresses after I take my shower there's no discharge from my vagina only when it's "cleaning itself" but I haven't been to a gyno yet cause I've had a fear for quite sometime but if you could help me out and give me some hints and tips on what I should do from your knowledge thanks have a great day!
Asked On : Mon, 23 Sep 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Need not to worry, this fishy smell from clitoris is nothing unusual , rather common .
This is sebaceous secretion from folds of skin.
Only thing you have to do is cleanse it with tepid water , wash with antibacterial soap and dry it with soft towel .
Cleanse twice in day , within 3-4 days , you will get rid of this fishy smell.
Good luck.
Dr. HET

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.