White discharge, lower abdominal pain, heavy menses, clots, vomiting, back pain, hair fall. Why is this happening?

hi doctor, From past couple of months, i have been experiencing the following problems: 1. White discharge and unbearable pain in lower abdominal pain 2. heavy menses and clots, vomiting while menses 3. Body Pain specially in lower back, caff, and lower abdomen 4. Skin color is getting dark day by day....small black spots on face and arms 5. Hair-fall problem I m 24yrs old. and don t know why is it happening to me.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012