White discharge after breast squeezing, regular menstruation. No lumps in breast. Is the discharge normal?

Hello doctor, I am a girl of 25yrs of age and having regular menstrual cycle.My last date was on 11th of this month.Last day while I was having sex with my boyfriend (after 5 months) he squeezed my breasts and as a result drops of white liquid (about 6 drops) came out of both the nipples. I just want to know is it normal? i have checked my breasts and there is no visible lump. Please do reply me.I am worried.Thanking you.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer