White curd like discharge from vagina after using clingen forte. What is the cause?

Dear Doctor My doctor prescribed clingen forte for infection in utress (PID insfection) as ultrasound report and asked me to use it for 7 days: 1. Now on second day, i slept and used clingen. On 1 night white water (milk colur) through my yoni is spreading. I used only 02 days monday and tuesday but today is friday in my yoni a white colour like curd material is coming out through my yoni. Presently I am not using above clingen forte. Please suggest that why the white material is coming through my yoni and what is site effect if i am not complete full course of 07 days. When is stop coming out of white material from my yoni. And also suggest that these are simbol of SWETH PRADAR. please suggest me
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
hi welcome to hcm.see as u diagnosed with PID why u not complete the course because a doc given u medicine which is for your white discharge an internal infection so complete 7days course plus take T.AZITHRAL 500 ONE TAB for 5days .avoid sexual intercourse with your partner.drink plenty of fluid.see these infection is very conman in female so don't be tensed and follow ur gynec advice .