White clumps discharge during colon hydrotherapy. Your thoughts?

I have seen small white ball-shapped clumps leaving my colon during a colon hydrotherapy treatment. Recently the white nodules are getting larger and more frequent. They are pure white (like toothpaste) and smaller but like Dippin Dots (ice-cream). I am currently testing for autoimmunce disorders associated with Gluten and have been good at cutting that out of my diet . My guess, is the balls are white fat perhaps having been lodged for years due to eating lard (cookies) and/or animal fat. What are your thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013