White bumps under foreskin, feeling of burning. Could it be fordyce?

hi , I have small white bumps under my foreskin were it joins to make a line , I went to docs ten months ago they said it was friction , I have a fyew more now but they feel like there burning ? Fordyce ? Also I dont no if its linked but I thought ibhad a urine infection so doc took urine sample , came back ok , also my kidneys felt tight wich also came back ok , on top of that I have been getting headaches for over a month nearly every day , any ideas ?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012