White bumps on tattoo, light headed, mucus in throat, fatigue. Related symptoms?

hi I have little white bumps on my tattoo on my neck . I got the tattoo around december, and it is already healed by now. However, the bumps didn t show up till about march after i already healed. They do not itch , they not not swollen they are just there. I don t know if this has anything to do with my tattoo. But recently starting at the beginning of the month i had episodes of lightheadedness , excessive mucus in my throat, feeling overheated, kind of like fatigue in a way. I have no idea whats wrong with me! the mucus part have something to do with my tonsils needed removed but i just don t know
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012