White bumps on hand, itchy, fluid oozing when popped. Bump on genitals also, not STD. What could it be?

hello, i have these bumps i get randomly on my hands and they are white, if i pop them clear fluid comes out and they itch sometimes. i went to the doctor today but he said he thinks its eczema but i know its not because my sister has that. sometimes i could have none on my hands and sometimes i ll have around 10 mostly on my fingers and wrist . i think it spread to my genitals but it is different there, i always have one big bump that is itchy and after a week or two it will scab up in the middle of the bump and then it moves to a different spot then does the same thing. i know its not an std because i was checked for that.please help
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012