White bumps in the creases between the thighs and vagina. Swelling in the vaginal lips, smelly. Solution?

Hi. Thanks. I have had small white bumps @ the creases between the thighs and my vagina. They do not itch . However, today, my vaginal lips began swelling and became itchy. They are a bit raw from my scratching and are somewhat sticking together. I have applied Vaseline and am waiting to see what happens. No vaginal discharge but have had a prolonged fishy odor for approximately 2 monhs now. Helllppp! Please! Thank you, Dr.!!
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012