While turning head towards left sensation in stomach, nausea, vision blur, feel heart skipping beat and tiredness. Reason?

when i turn my head head to the left i get this sensation like butterflies in my stomach , minor nausea and vision blurs , i almost feel like my heart is skipping a beat ...............i just feel weird and i get a hissing feeling and sound that i can almost hear like i can feel the spinal fluid draining in the spine it freaks me out also feeling very tired when this happens i feel confused for a few seconds and i get numbing , no headaches
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012