Which over the counter medicines will help in getting over alcohol addiction?

Hi, My husband seems like an alcohol addict. he never accepts that he drinks alcohol, so i couldn t get him for counselling / consultation. I read blogs and ask pharmacueticals about drugs that cure alcoholism . They said disufiram works better. but i couldn t get it without prescription. Is there any other medicine which i can provide him (without his knowledge) for his alcohol withdrawal? I tried librium but its completely bitter in taste and couldn t provide him. Please help me with this problem.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012