Which medication to be taken for pain relief for osto neck, arthiritis? Have sensitive stomach

i have problem with my back have arthiritis and osto on neck on low back 456 dics worn down doc gave me celebrex havent used read up dangerous what can i have for my pain i been using paintine forte but now they change medicine i will not take not good and have very senertive stomuch and i dont know what to do i taken panadol osto at the moment by my feeling and nerfon can you help me thankyou pain free.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012