Hi,thanks for query,most of the preparations like contains harmful and toxic ingredients like mercury and totally unsafe for human consumption.Please do not take it or if accidentally taken get in touch with your doctor for proper management as soon as possible.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Wed, 7 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
You found this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer.
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]