Which is the best time to go for gym ?

i have started going to the gym i want to know when is it best to go morning or evening As per my doctors advise we have started going to the gym i want to know when is it best to go morning or evening
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
you can go for gym 4 to 6hrs after full meal or 2 hrs after a light breakfast as per your convenience.
General & Family Physician Dr. Savita Mishra's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic
Anytime is a good time to go to gym. If you go to gym in morning the you need to do the stretching exercises first so that you do not have injury to fascia which wraps the muscles. In evening, because of the whole day activity, the fascia is stretched already. However in evening you should be fasting for 2 hours. More important is a schedule which you can follow regularly.
Ophthalmologist Dr. Nyla's  Response
Any time is good as long as you workout for good 45 minutes everyday.Mornings are preferable as your body would have adequate rest at night.exercising late at night is notgood as it might disturb your sleep pattern.
tc