Which is the best medicine for reduce recurrence of psoriasis ?

Hi Doctor, I am having psoriasis , though very much reduced now after taking healthy diet and reducing my stress level by physical workout. In between I used some medicines as well, like Psorolin ointment which helped me significantly in the recent progress. But still some patch is there on my knee which is still pretty much dry whenever I stop using the medicine. Can you recommend some best medicine/ointment/oil which I can use for sometime to ensure that situation improves further.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012