Which is a better option to choose from thallium stress test or Angiography ?

Hello Doctor, First of all Thanks in advance for listening to my issue and trying to provide a clear answer. My had angioplasty 10 years ago, he had 3 blockages ( 70,80,100) - Doctor at AIIMS chose to put stents in arteries with 70 and 80% blockages and left 100% untouched. Now some 4 months ago my father felt bit of uneasiness and after doing another angiography - it seems the situation is same more or less. However now again he feels some easiness - this time Doctor recommended Thallium stress test - for which our confidence level are not very high - the query is Is it better and more conclusive then Angiography ? And considering all other factors what should be the further testing diagionsis ?
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012