Losing consciousness, chest heaviness. Angiography suggested. Is it needed?

My father is on treatment of angina pain and blockages since 2005. Stress thallium was done in 2005 and 2007. He felt problem of part unconciousness ( chakkar ) and some heaviness in chest two weaks before. Stress thallium was repeated on advice of doctor and is put on dose. We reffered other doctor also, he suggests angiography . So my question is that is angiography needed after stress thallium, as I have heard that stress thallium test gives better picture than angiography.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012