Which hydrating lotion should be used to soothe dry skin on clitoris ?

Hi my clitoris (not the hood but inside the hood) and the very top of the flaps of my labia minora (right below my clitoris...ONLY just below my clitoris) seems to be a bit irritated and looks dry. It has a bit of a rough texture and looks white-ish . When I put lotion on it soothes it. Is putting lotion on your clitoris unhealthy? Is there any lotion that is safe for your clitoris? Can your clitoris get dry in the first place? I admit to rubbing my clitoris a bit much lately...the past week or so my clitoris seems to be stimulated and I find it extremely annoying. I ll actually rub my clitoris through my clothes (to stop the stimulation ) and have come up with the conclusion that the chafing from my clothes rubbing against my clitoris has caused this white-ish color and almost dryness/roughness. It s almost like a viscous cycle. The more the clitoris is stimulated the more I rub it, the more I rub it... the more it becomes stimulated (and irritated....I think the stimulation is caused from the irritation ) and wanna rub it...I m forcing myself to not rub it anymore (even though it s hard not too) but I find that putting hydrating lotion on my clitoris helps sooth the irritation and stimulation. Is putting hydrating lotion on my clitoris safe? Should I use an unscented lotion? Should I not use anything at all? -Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 10 Mar 2012