Which experienced nephrology doctor in Europe can we consult for kidney problems ?

Hi doc! My husband's kidney haw been removed since he was two years old! His other kidney was in danger too, but he went to england and after a certain treatment they said that his kidney was allright, with a small hydronephrosis!! H e made now an ultrasound of his kidney and they suggested to put something to his kidney so that he can let out his urine!Please suggest me the best nephrology doctor in Europe! We leave in Greece! For now his blood creatinine is 1,80 ,ure:25 , K+ :3,8. Ιn the urine his creatinine is 1536,30 , his K+ is 39 ,his urea is 11,70 and his lefkwma (i don t know how to translate this, maybe albumine) is 369. Please tell us what we should do because here they tell us that he is about to lose his kidney! Suggest us the best nephrologist in Europe and tell us your opinion about the tube that they want to put him to his kidney to leave the urine!!! Thank you very much in advance!!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011