Which exercises can help me in increasing my height ?

I AM MVV PRAVEEN KUMAR FROM RAJAHMUNDRY IN EAST GODAVARI MY HEIGHT IS 5.3'' MY AGE IS 23 CAN I GROW IN HEIGHT A LITTLE MORE by doing exercise my age is 23 at present my problem is height pls give the tips to grow height afte the age of 23
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011
Thanks for query,
Now it is not possible to increase your height as fusion of epiphysis of long bones has taken place .
Ok and bye.
hi welcome to health care magic.see Mr pravin after 18yr of age it difficult to increase height because one bone ossification complete there is no chance to increase height.till 18 ossification of bone complete.