What medication and exercises can help in increasing my height ?

hello doctor i am charan and i am 18 year old i am taking good diet and i am doing streching exercises and i am also goin to gym will i grow tall or not?please kindly recommend me few medicines by which i can grow taller:) thank u!
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Hello charan;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Yes you will grow tall till the age of 21 yrs as it is the max natural age to grow tall.Keep on good diet;and the stretching exercises.You will grow tall in proportion according to your family.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Abhijit Ghule's  Response
Ayurvedic treatment-keep up your diet and sretching exercises, beside that do daily suryanamaskars increasing one to two per day, see that you are having lots of fresh fruits,basically yellow coloured fruits,also do some yogasanas like chakrasan,shirsasan etc.