Which ear drop should I use for tympanoplasty on 12 year old ?

What types of antibiotic drops can i use for tympanoplasty on 12 year old? My daughter (12 yo) had tympanoplasty on her ear about 2 weeks ago. The last 2 days she has had the worst headache ever (pain medication is not helping) and a nose bleed today. I think her ear is infected. Dr. is not open until Mon. I have 2 diffent ear drops- 1. ciprofloxacin 2. neomycin . Can i use one of these in her ear? Which one? Will it ruin the results of her recent operation?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011