Which cream can i use for pigmentation/sunburn spots on face ?

Doctor Sir/Madam, I m 30 years old male, working as site in charge in Refinery most of the time (approx. 8 hrs.) in a day spends in Air Conditioned office. I have a pigmentation/sunburn spots on my face( Below the eyes & Nose), earlier I used LOMELA LITE 10mg cream, IMMUNOGEN FORTE capsules and SUNSTOP sunscreen gel, for two month with Doctor Prescription visibility slightly decreased. There after I consulted another skin specialist for 100% cure, He prescript me CLEARZ ULTRA gel. ENSULES PLUS 400, ALLEGRA 30mg, BEFLEX FORTE and RULIDE AZ 250 for one month (Yet to be used). Pls. tell me sir, is it working / which cream suitable for me.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011