Where can I get STD tests done in Kolkata and what will be the cost ?

Hello doctor , Recently i was thinking about full STD testing including Chlamydia , gonorrhoea, herpes etc. So I was thinking how to do these tests. I mean i have to see a doctor first or i can simply go to an STD clinics and tell them to do the STD tests..And can you give me a idea about the price of STD tests in govt. Hospitals of Kolkata?? I recently tested for HIV and i came as NON-REACTIVE Thpugh i don’t have any symptoms,i want to do those tests for only my peace of mind! I never Did unprotected sex..i only had sex with an unknown girl but using condom.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011