When to start being sexually active?

I heard my family talking about it and my little cousin started touching herself when she was 6? Is this normal ?!?! She lives with her mom who is a very religious person, so I don t think it s anything she saw on TV or anything like that. ok, maybe not active . Sry , I used the wrong term but I meant like, touching herself.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
It is very normal and even expected for children to start exploring their bodies at a young age. It is not shameful or wrong. It is actually quite healthy. And there is no right is just an instinct that humans gradually develop. Completely normal. My son is one, and occasionally touches his "pee-pee" during diaper changes and laughs. Its just a part of life.