When to have intercourse in order to conceive ?

Hello Doc! I would like to know the exact date for intercourse in order to conceive as my date is on 13th of every month and stays till 5 days actually 3 days but need to keep the safety till 5 days as few drops remains stays 5 days. . Awaiting response. Thanks, Ruchi
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jul 2011
As the ovulation period is between 12th to 14th day of menstrual cycle,there are the most chances of conception in this period.
As sperms can remain alive upto 3 days of vaginal entry,the dates u have been told are correct for intercourse.
You can do it from date13to 27.Probable period for pregnancy is btn. 5th to 20th day of cycle.