When should I do a second home pregnancy test if the first one showed negative results ?

i havent s got my period sence 4/5 days and the preagnancy test show s the result not clearly the instruction sed that id i m not sure so do it again after 3 days what should i do hello i haven t got my period,it s 5/6 days late and on the pregnancy test it s showing a plus but it s no very clear the instruction sed that if i m not sure do it again after 3 days so what do u think i should do and my period is regular
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
yea your prob pregnant go into your local doctors an do a urine sample and ask them to test it for pregnancy.