When should I consult a doctor to delay menstrual cycle as I am getting married?

Hello Doctor , This is Tejaswi . I getting married on 28th Nov and I have a menstrual cycle which may start between 22 - 24 of a month. When should i Consult a doctor in person , should it be during October menstrual cycle or immediatly after that . Awaiting for your valuable suggestion. Thanking you in advance Tejaswi Gajjarapu.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
Dear customer,

You may consult the doctor in octomber who may prescribe you the drugs to delay the mensrual cycle as per your wish date.

The OCP may be taken which contains both hormones till the time you do not want menstrual cycle.The iron pills in the pack is taken when the menstrual period is wanted.

Thank you