When is my ovulation period ?

hi i got 3 kids i had lil boy in feb but died in april from nec me and my partner r tryin again my last period was around 7th may wrk out on calender when i be ovulating had sex 3 days of it but after sex on 1 day wipe myself and was pinky brown discharge could i be preg did have sex wk b4 ovulation
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
In Canada the dollar store provides urine preg tests 1.79 .im sure they are provided all around the world just get one and use it. Let us know if you are in need of a congratulations. Take care, and my deepest condolences for your little boy, he is in a better place.