When do pregnancy symptoms occur and how is pregnancy confirmed ?

could i be pregnaunt is it to soon to tell ? i had sex on the 20th of january. and a few days later ihad really bad cramps. now today it seems like i feel like i have to pee but when i go hardley anything comes out. nd about 5 min later i feel it again. nd the smell of food i used to eat all the time now makes my stomach hurt...what could this be? could ibe pregnant would i feel it this soon?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

the symptoms are closer to that of UTI than preganancy. Why dont u get yourself a UPT done, have u missed your period date? That might have also helped me help u better.
Have a healthy lving