When can I know for sure that I am pregnant? Delayed periods, negative pregnancy test

Hi I have a question.. when could I know for sure that I am pregnant or not? Two months ago my boy friend fingered me and there was the slightest chance that he may of had precum on his fingers. My boy friend didn t even ejaculate. Last Month my period was four days late, so naturally I panicked and went to the doctors, who was convinced that I wasn t pregnant. Neverless, she did a test it came back negative (I would of been three weeks then) she said it would of showed up by then If I was. I relaxed a little, and the following day my period came as heavy as ever and It lasted for six days, pretty normal. I haven t had any sexual contact since then. Now this month I am late my period it s not come. Frantically I panicked as my friend said it was possible to get a period and still be pregnant. So I took a test again in the morning, it came back negative, so I waited another two days (still no period) and it came back negative again (I would be around seven weeks now if I was) When can I be certain I m not pregnant? Please could you help me, as I d really like to put it to rest now. It s effected mentally, and I haven t been sleeping. Thank you :)
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
You are not pregnant just calm down, why so let’s explain to you
You had normal previous period for 6 days after that you don’t had sex.
You did pregnancy tests all are negatives, you are not pregnant this is sure.
To convince yourself you can do USG and you can see inside your uterus.
Calm down