When are the safe time to have intercourse ?

Hello Doctor , I am 29yrs old male, I want to know what is the safe period for sexual intercourse .. Today my girlfrnd had menusuration,so when can i hve sex with my girlfrnd.. Plz Doctor tell me what is the safe period...
Asked On : Sat, 13 Aug 2011
Hi
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, ovulation occure around 12th to 18th day of period, so this is unsafe period. other days are safe n during other days there is vary less chance of getting pregnant.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Hello
Safe period is generally first & last 10 day of cycles .Mid 7-10 days carries the chances of pregnancy as ovulation takes place in the middle of cycle.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”