When I talk to people my face turns red, how can I fix this?

when i speak to people i go red in the face and my heart beats please help me! when i am talking to someone, especially a group/class, i feel my face get hot and my heart beats furiously ...even though i want to be confident and believe i can give a speech before i do it, when the time actually comes, my face goes completely red, (even tho my skin is kinda tanned)and my heart beats and i shake too much... and its soo embarrassing. im normally quiet and can i overcome all these problems quickly...? i have a college interview soon and a presentation...and im scared..please dont reply and say there isnt a cure cos i really need a cure...thanx
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009