Face turns red all the time, self-conscience and shy, cure?

I have an embarrassing problem. OK- my face turns red ALL the time. When I m not even embaresed, my face is blood red. I feel like I am missing out on most things in life. I m in 11th grade and when I m just sitting in class and I even think about turning red, I turn red. When I m talking to guys at school it turns red. Any sort of public speaking, I get so red in the face. And It happens sometimes when I m just saying hello to new people. I m not even embarrassed. And it doesn t help when people bring it to my attention. I think this problem plays a big role in why I am self-conscience and shy. What could this be called, and do you know of anything that could fix it? Thanks So much!
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Dec 2013
After reading your qiery I can make out a possibility of acne rosacea. The description matches with the condition. You can consult a dermatologist to rule out the same. If you are using any steroid based cream then also can be cause of the same. So kindly stop if you are using any steroid cream on face.