When I masturbate have discharge from urethra for long period. Is it due to jaundice?

I m 23 yrs old,male. When i masterbate & ejaculate, then dischage occurs from urethra about 1 to 2 hours with a very small drop of watery fluid. And when i get xcited then also little drop of fluid come out and remain continue for a while/hours. It was started about 6months ago or something like that after affected by Jaundice . I m unmarried, & I didn t have any sex with any girls. I ve no pain and burning sensation during micturation. And I d taken some drugs that is Capsule: Azithromycin (10 days) , But I m not cured & suffering till now. I ve been frustrated. What can I do now?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012