Wheezing, taking homeopathic medication. If I take nebulisation and take medication, will it work?

hi, I have wheezing since i came back from Canada last year. It is almost there every month and I am on HOmeopathic medication. But this month it was quite severe and the doctor advised me to go for a budecort nebulisation for 3-4 days. However i am not so keen on getting nebulised with steroids. If I take this nebulisation now and carry on with my constitutional medications , will it work? Or will there be chances of getting nebulised again next month. Please advice.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012